viernes, 11 de mayo de 2007

Welcome to my blog...!




Hi!! to everybody!!! My name is gabriela, you can call me gaby. I Live here in Maracaibo and I´m studing graphic design at URBE.

I like music every kind of music even "vallenato" so I like pop music the most and also punk. I love the band "simple plan".

I love my career and everything that I learn everyday, I like work with design´s programs. I like play voleiball and skate with my sister, i like cht in the internet and draw of course.

I hate vallenato´s music a hate it a lot, I don´t like spaggetti, injustice, the war, wake up early.

My dream is to be a professional graphic designer, get married, have a family a big one and visit Paris.

About English, I like it a lot because it let me communicate around the world, with other people, learn about others cultures.


Well I would like that you keep visit my blog and enjoy, take care!!

1 comentario:

Creative Graphic Design dijo...

Pues..

¿Te gusta la musica de vallenato, o no?

¿Y porque te llamaste tu blog "creative graphic design"?

¿Es posiblemente ver tus creaciones?

¡Tengo curiosidad!