viernes, 6 de julio de 2007


My Cover Letter




July 5th , 2007
To: International Masters Publishers Inc.
New York, NY



Dear company, International Masters Publishers Inc.



I am writing to express my interest about the position of graphic designer for your company. I think that I will be the most appropriate person to work in your company because I am an organized person, I know how to work in team, I am flexibility in order priorities. I have knowledge about mixing colours, typography and also design, I can work in a multiple projects at one time while maintaining consistency and accuracy, knowledge about some of the programs of graphic design like adobe Photoshop, flash, dreamweaver, freehand, and I can work in others platforms like Macintosh. Also I have a post-grade in marketing and advertising. So, If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview contact me at (0414-6346113) or by mail (gabycita_151288@yahoo.com).

Thank you for taking time to read that,

Sincerely,
Gabriela Gutiérrez.

No hay comentarios: