jueves, 14 de junio de 2007

Check this link!

Hi people!!, How are you there!!, there is a link that I like that you check, this link is about “Making yourself likeable at work”. I think it is a very interesting article and it result convenient for the people want to keep good relationships with the people work with you.

Penelope Trunk, show you things that most of the people do bad when they work, and one of there is thinking only in work and not thinking in the other people that work with you. So, I agree with her when she says that “you get promoted in this world because people like you, not because you get work done”. I think many companies that looking for personal they interview about the knowledge of the area of work, but even that also looking for an interesting people that can offer other things like friendly, a nice people, a good humor people these things is transmit in your work.

So I hope that you read this article, and enjoy this 5 minutes that you take for that. I hope keeping around and have a nice day!

No hay comentarios: